We believe in the power of love and the magic of storytelling. We aspire to be inspiring and think outside the square. A small startup which has grown into an iconic brand. Formed on unconventional principles, we like to think outside the square and lead by example, connecting and uplifting like-minded souls.
With our official headquarters now located in Christchurch, we are on the road most weeks traveling our beautiful country, meeting lovely people and discovering amazing destinations. Our aim is to build a community of industry leaders and promote New Zealand as a destination for weddings, style, and innovation.
Every year Wild Hearts put on a series of destination events throughout New Zealand, bringing together the top wedding and event vendors in Australasia. We seek to provide an unforgettable experience for all who attend, one that both inspires and entertains.
We foster a think big, dream big, and act big environment where positivity and contribution is valued.
Wild Hearts was born with the vision to create an inspiring, trend-setting community for the wild ones. Showcasing New Zealand as an innovative, luxury wedding destination and delivering one of a kind authentic experiences.
Wild Hearts provides a powerful platform for brides-to-be, fashion lovers, style influencer’s, and the industry business leaders. Bringing you the most on-trend, high fashion, international and local designers, photographers and creative inspiration with our Destination Wedding Fairs & Runway Shows, while at the same time showcasing the beauty New Zealand and its stunning destinations have to offer.
View the latest international trends on the runway in style with Wild Hearts. Our VIPs receive the ultimate luxury experience. Complimentary drinks, canapes, and an exclusive Wild Hearts goodie bag.
WHAT SETS US APART
Wild Hearts was born with the vision to create an inspiring, trend-setting community for the wild ones, showcasing New Zealand as an innovative, luxury wedding destination and delivering one of a kind authentic experiences.
- Stylish, innovative, independent consumers who place a high priority on fashion, trends and organic living.
- Influenced by travel, culture and creative lifestyles.
- Loves Social Media and is very active on Instagram in particular.
- Individuals who are not planning a typical wedding and seek beautiful, creative, personalized event vendors and inspiration.
- An avid fashion follower and shopping enthusiast. Fun and very sociable always seeking the latest
trends and unique experiences. Either attending as a friend of the bride or for the latest inspiration.
- Powerhouses of the wedding and design industry, handpicked by the Wild Hearts team.
- Market leaders who work in the event, fashion or wedding industry.
- From small business owners to large brands and emerging talent.
MEET THE TEAM
- Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do. – STEVE JOBS
SAMANTHA GERARD / FOUNDER & DIRECTOR
Lover of all things wild, Samantha founded Wild Hearts in 2014 alongside a group of local creatives in Nelson. With a passion for dreaming big and a vision to create a community of like-minded industry leaders, Samantha has grown Wild Hearts into the well-known brand it is today. A stylist by trade, she is also the creative-soul behind all of our Wild Hearts campaigns and you will find her work featured in some of our favourite places including Together journal, Hello May, The Lane, and our own Wild Hearts Magazine.
SOPHIE MILNE / SALES & VENDOR MANAGER
A true adventurer at heart, Sophie loves to travel and spend her spare time either riding her horse or wandering to wild wanderlust destinations. As well as rocking the event planning and sales for Wild Hearts, Soph spends her Summers chasing sunsets and documenting raw love as a Wedding Photographer – Sophie Isabella. She has an absolute passion for this industry, and is currently planning her own wild destination wedding!
VICTORIA WIGZELL / DESIGN MANAGER
Victoria is our design queen here at Wild Hearts. She is the talent behind all of our amazing marketing campaigns, branding, promotional material and of course our Wild Hearts Magazine which she took over the design work of in 2017. Vic is the ultimate creative, filling her not-so “free-time” with many projects, including renovating her Hatfields Beach home and spending time with her little ones. You may also find her behind the ticket desk at our Wid Hearts Fairs around New Zealand!
GEORGIA GREIG / FASHION MANAGER
Joining the team for 2017 after working with us behind the scenes for our Wild Hearts Runway, Georgia has now taken on the role as our 2018 Runway Manager. Beautiful both inside and out, Georgia is an incredibly hard worker and passionate about all things wedding, fashion, and runway. A true southern girl, G is a loved member of the Wild Hearts team. We cannot get enough of her down to earth and gentle nature, which is combined with an absolute killer work mentality and ‘nothing too difficult’ attitude. Georgia will be your go-to girl behind the Wild Hearts Runway in 2018.