As you head into a long weekend of adventuring, relaxing or dreaming up big plans, we wanted to share some beautiful inspiration with you, courtesy of our lovely friends and major Wild Hearts even sponsors, White Magazine.
Issue 39 is nearly here and alongside the usual gorgeous pages of on-point wedding inspiration, love stories, fashion and beauty, this issue centres around Trust- with some beautiful true stories and articles about love, marriage and trust.
With big thanks to the girls at White Magazine, we have a copy of this stunning issue to GIVE AWAY before it hits New Zealand shores! Entries are open over on our Instagram (click here) and close at 8pm on Monday 02 April so head on over and enter, you don’t want to miss this issue!
We couldn’t resist sharing a sneak peek into what’s inside these beaut covers….
Welcome to our Trust Issue … yes, we chuckled too when we dreamt up this beauty! If we’re 100 per cent honest with ourselves, we all carry some element of trust issues. And when we don’t face these head-on, we risk carrying them into our marriages.
“Loving someone is giving them the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.”—Julianne Moore.
Marriage means giving yourself to someone wholeheartedly and entrusting them with every aspect of your being. Sounds scary, right? This Issue, we’re learning to eliminate this fear together. So, journey with us as we break down walls and begin to trust with wild abandon.
WEDDING PLANNING INSPIRATION
- We’ve Got This Amanda Viviers shares what it’s like to trust your community to help plan your big day.
- Trusting Your Gut Sharee Gray encourages couples to dream without limitations, and create a day that’s true to your commitment to each other.
- Dream Team Lines & Squares leads a team of vendors to orchestrate a styled shoot with crisp Autumn tones and rustic accents.
- Just Desserts Be treated to a mix of delectable wedding sweets styled by Sweet Bakes.
- A Thing of Beauty Nourish yourself each step of the way with our beauty product editorial.
- Carefree Bride See Inkling Design‘s beauty illustrations and Makeup by Bonnie Lee‘s expert tips on two vintage and boho looks.
- Field of Dreams Our fashion shoot this Issue sees us out in nature, with a bride full of wonder and playful whimsy. She is dressed in gowns by Emmy Mae Bridal, Rue De Seine, Alexandra Grecco, Watters and Anna Campbell. (Photography by Logan Cole)
- Real Weddings We have just about every style of wedding you could think of this Issue! Check out a rich and vibrant wedding set in Mexico with photography by Emily Magers, a gorgeous Joshua Tree Elopement captured by Luke and Mallory, a boho wedding in the countryside photographed by Janneke Storm, a lovely vintage celebration captured by Jonnie and Garrett, a sweet boho wedding photographed by Joshua Mikhaiel, a modern and glamorous wedding captured by James Simmons, and the most epic Malay wedding photographed by Weddings By Qay.
- You Are Enough Erica Bartle explores finding your value in your relationship.
- End of the Rope Richard Miller explains finding strength in your partner.
- Tend the Garden Anita Pickstone shares how to cultivate a healthy marriage.
- Trust is a Must Sabrina Peters explains how mindful trust leads to true intimacy.
- Social Experiment We challenged three couples to spend a week building trust. (Photography by Emily Magers)
- Still the One I Love Meet Doss and Glyn – a couple who know the true definition of commitment. (Images by Samuel Jacob Photography)
Happy long weekend, lovers! xx