We are delighted to officially launch our newest collaboration, with the beautiful and oh so delicious premium New Zealand cocktail brand LuxeRose. This dreamy cocktail set comes in a gold and white artfully designed tin casing, with three bespoke cocktail flavors inside inspired by memories and infused with summer.
The perfect size to gift the bridesmaids or customise for a luxe gift for all of your wedding guests. Imagine these styled on your wedding day, a tablescape filled with candles and wildflowers, amongst dreamy linens and that dusky pink sky in the background.
Then simply open, pour over ice and have your taste buds dreaming of tranquill sun-drenched evenings celebrating love under the stars.
We caught up with Lilian from LuxeRose to chat more about the inspiration behind these premium cocktail collections and the decadent flavours inside.
Tell us about Luxerose and where the idea behind the beautiful cocktails came from?
Luxerose came to life on a beautiful summer’s day when our founder was mixing cocktails at home, imagining a world where one could enjoy bar-quality cocktails without the hassle of making them from scratch. We wanted to create a luxury and niche product that is as convenient and flavoursome as it is fashionable!
We then sought after a selection of the world’s master bartenders and together, developed a trio of bespoke recipes inspired by memories and infused with summer. We partnered with a top New Zealand design agency to create our award-winning packaging and from there, a new generation of Ready to Enjoy cocktails was born! The product is very diversified. It is ideal for retailing (bars and clubs);serving on-premises for events, functions, weddings; corporate gifting and hospitality markets.
What are the different flavours?
We currently offer a trio of ready to drink spirits cocktails range and a trio of ready to drink manuka
• Moonchild is reminiscent of the spectacular beauty of a ruby red sunset. It is flavoured with citron vodka, orange liqueur & cranberry and lime juice.
• Summer Love is a reminder of aquamarine seas, azure skies, the great outdoors, the sweet taste of summer holidays. It has a base flavour of coconut liqueur and is layered with blue curacao and pineapple juice.
• Night Out – After a day relaxing on golden sands under the radiant sun, this is a refreshing flavour burst to enjoy before a night out with friends. Key Ingredients: passionfruit vodka, fruit alcohol & pineapple and orange Juice.
• Honey Mead – Regarded as the ancestor of alcoholic beverages, Honey Wine is made by fermenting honey with water. True to tradition, our Manuka Honey Wine is crafted by slow fermentation of specially selected pure honey from New Zealand’s beautiful East Coast region. The distinctive character of Manuka honey creates a fuller, richer flavour. Exquisitely infused with edible gold flakes, our Manuka Honey Wine is a true representation of Mother Nature and the beauty of New Zealand. A smooth, refreshingly clean drink with a balanced finish and sweet honey aftertaste.
• Rose Honey Wine – Made with specially selected New Zealand Manuka and multiple floral
• Peach Blossom honey wine – Peach blossom wine is intricately infused with the fine Manuka honey and the sweet flavour of peach blossoms. This gorgeous, copper tinted honey wine is gentle on the tongue with a mild, nectar-like sweetness and a delightful honey aroma. Imaging and appreciating the wonderful flowery aroma of being in a peach orchard in the spring.
How did you come up with each of these flavours? and do you have a personal favourite?
In 2017, we searched far and wide to find the very best mixologists around the globe to reimagine some of our favourite classic cocktails. Our team worked alongside these master bartenders using their extraordinary taste buds and magical mixing powers to reinvent three classic cocktails suited to a New Zealand palate.
Personal favourite? hmmm can I say all of them?
These would make the perfect bridesmaid gifts! Do you do custom designs for wedding favours or corporate gifts? and what is the process for this?
Yes, Luxerose packaging is fully customisable. You can chose an individually designed art work together with your own branding and bride & groom’s name. The customised gift set offers a luxury and a contemporary wedding and corporate gifting idea.
First step, please send an inquiry to [email protected] including the quantity (A minimum order of 300 customised sets per order); your contact details and the wording you wish to be printed on the case.
We will then get in touch with you to discuss the design. Once you’ve shared your ideas with us, we will send you a quote and a mock-up. We will only move forward with production once you are satisfied with the final design. Upon the completion of the design, the product will be completed in 45 days.
Where can they be purchased?
Our products are available online: www.luxerose.co.nz. You can also find Luxerose products at the Fine Food section at Smith & Caugheys Queen Street, Auckland ; The Loop Duty Free at Auckland Airport.
Single tubes are also available for catering and events. If you are interested in purchasing single tubes, please contact [email protected] to discuss your requirements. Each tube can serve 2 standard drinks.
Our exclusive Wild Hearts X LuxeRose Cocktail set is available to purchase at Wild Hearts Queenstown on the 29th of September and our very lucky Wild Hearts VIPs will be taking a set home in your VIP Goodie Bag. Get your tickets before they sell out: www.wildheartsweddingfairs.co.nz/our-events/
For those that can’t make it to Wild Hearts Queenstown but would love to purchase our Wild Hearts X LuxeRose Cocktail set we will be opening pre-orders very soon. Email us for more details [email protected] or head to www.luxerose.co.nz